Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the office hours?
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Where is the office located?
Village Shires Community Association
3001 East Village Road
Holland, Pa 18966
- Who is Danella Realty and Management Company?
Danella is the property management company for Village Shires Community Association and all the VSCA Condo Associations, which includes Canterbury Croft. To view the Danella website, follow this link: http://danellarealty.com/.
- How do I order a resale package?
Your realtor will request the resale package. Required: First 3 pages of the agreement of sale; the name, address and telephone number of the title company; and, $200.00 check made payable to Village Shires.
- How do I get a questionnaire completed?
The fee to have a questionnaire completed is $50.00 made payable to Village Shires. The questionnaire can be mailed, faxed or emailed to the office.
- Can a payment be made before or after office hours?
Yes. There is a mail slot to the right of the door at the Village Shires office at Clubhouse 1 at 3001 East Village Road.